Songdo Beer Festival will be taking place from August 24 to September 1 at Songdo Moonlight Festival Park finally. This festival is one of the largest beer festivals in Korea, attracting more than 770,000 visitors last year. In addition to delicious beers from around the world, the festival includes performances and exciting events.
Every night of the festival will be filled with exciting music from some of Korea’s top musicians during the “Life is Live!” concert. The 24th features hip-hop musicians Verbal Jint and BUMKEY, as well as Korea’s number one folk rock musician Kang San-ae, while performers for the 25th include Crying Nut, Cherry Filter, and musical actors. On the last day of the festival, visitors will be able to enjoy the music and bounce with DJ DOC! The full line-up includes many more fantastic artists.
“Painting in The Sky,” a pyro musical, will take place each night between music sets. The show features fantastic fireworks bursting in the sky in time with a musical playlist for double fold the beauty. The committee has mentioned that the fireworks show is something not to be missed, as a lot of time and energy has gone into making this year’s fireworks show the biggest and best ever.
After the live performances have ended, visitors can let loose during the EDM Party, taking place every night of the festival. In addition to all the great music, visitors can fill up on foods from the food trucks and beers from around the world, including the special Songdo Beer, created just for the festival. Tickets are 15,000 won on-site, or just 10,000 won when purchased online in advance.
Songdo Beer Festival is one of Korea’s top festivals, beating out many other events to rise to the rank of number one for ticket sales.
Taste Beers from Around the World at Songdo Beer Festival
- Event period: August 24 (Fri) – September 1 (Sat), 2018
- Event times: Weekdays 16:00-24:00 / Weekends 15:00-24:00
- Venue: Songdo Moonlight Festival Park, 26-1, Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon (인천광역시 연수구 송도동 26-1 송도달빛축제공원)
- Directions: Gyeyang Station (Seoul Subway Airport Railroad) → Transfer to Incheon Subway Line 1 → Get off at Int’l Business District Station → From Exit 5, walk for approx. 7 minutes to reach the festival grounds
- Admission: On-site one-day ticket 15,000 won / Online one-day ticket 10,000 won / Festival pass 50,000 won (Same price for online and onsite purchase)
- Major programs
– Finding My Beer!: Korea’s largest beer festival
– Music festival, Life Is Live!: Rock bands, hip-hop, indie musicians, EDM party
– Fireworks show, Painting In The Sky: Pyro Musical matching fireworks to a soundtrack
- Ticket sales
– Online: Interpark website ticket.interpark.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
– On-site: Ticket booth & bracelet pick-up opens at 15:00 on weekdays / 14:00 on weekends
* Online purchasers must show their reservation number and ID at the ticket booth in order to pick-up their admission bracelet
* Festival pass-holders must visit the ticket booth to receive a new bracelet each day they attend
- Private Van inquiry: Get a quote